Monday, May 7, 2018

Iconic 2.0 Trunk Show!

Iconic 2.0 Trunk Show!




The first Ju-Ju-Be and Tokidoki collaboration was the Iconic, a mish-mash of adorable characters on a yellow backdrop. It has been one of the most coveted designs so far and many fans have been asking for a reprint. Instead of a reprint, Ju-Ju-Be and Tokidoki bring us another amazing mish-mash of our well-loved characters now without a colored backdrop but with an amazing velvet blue lining. Once again I went to CEO Emporium to catch the newest collab called Iconic 2.0.




Like the past trunk shows, there is a line of Jujumamas who want to get their hands on Iconic 2.0. The trunk show began at exactly 3 PM at the CEO Emporium HQ. I was literally dazzled by how amazing this new print is. I thought it would be like Tokipops that looked super girly, but this looked more amazing as it had darker hues which makes it more unisex. And the lining! Oh, the lining! It's this deep bluish-purple mix that made my heart (and wallet) weep.






I said I was adulting but couldn't keep my hands off a few choice must-haves. For me, it usually is a Be Light and Mini Be, but this time my heart went pitter pat over the Be Sassy which looked spectacular in this print. Iconic 2.0 is a must-have for all the fans of the original Iconic. I also got a Be Quick because, well, because. Who doesn't need another quick? This print would also be great for kids going back to school especially the Be Packed which looks like a school bag, and the Be Dapper which is a toiletry kit that they can use as a pencil case.



Tomorrow, May 8th is the worldwide release of this fantabulous print and you can grab yours at CEO Emporium. You can use this link to get your very own Iconic 2.0 and with purchases over P7000, you can get a gift from CEO Emporium! So set your alarm for 3 PM and make sure to get yourself some Iconic 2.0!



CEO Emporium
Unit 206 MRL Tower, 124 Malakas Street, Brgy. Central, Diliman, QC
0917 538 6531


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys  We recently heard about a new play place from my other mommy friends and decided to check...