Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Restaurant Review: Niu by Vikings

Restaurant Review: Niu by Vikings



     For my birthday this year we opted to celebrate it by having dinner  at Niu by Vikings which can be found at SM Aura. I was a bit hesitant dining at a buffet again as our last experience was not that good. But let me tell you, Niu made me very happy. We got there at 6  PM and we were shown a booth near the end of the long room. I immediately asked for a high chair for my son which they promptly provided. The wait staff was amazing, courteous and attentive without being stiffling. They even managed to get a rubber band for my husband. The booth was spacious for all our stuff and the table was just the right height. Imagine my surprise when they had tableware for kids! Oh yes, they had plastic plates and cutlery for kids. That and the fact that they had about 10 high chairs just about made my day.

     Then I saw the food. I started at the end of the hall, which had American fare, and next would be Chinese, then Japanese, then the Drink Station in the middle, then the Salad Bar, and last would be the best Dessert Bar I've ever seen. I took a bit of everything and was properly stuffed by 10 PM. Another thing that I appreciated at Niu would be the birthday greeting. They didn't have this loud singing akin to a karaoke party but instead they had a production. There was a Parade of Cakes by the waitstaff and classy birthday tunes piped overhead. It was a really amazing experience dining at Niu and I'm excited to go back,

    Address: LG, SM Aura Premier, McKinley Pkwy, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila
    Hours: 
    Wednesday10AM–12AM
    Thursday10AM–12AM
    Friday10AM–12AM
    Saturday10AM–12AM
    Sunday10AM–12AM
    Monday10AM–12AM
    Tuesday10AM–12AM




    Classy Buffet!







    The wings were good.



    The lechon was really good.


    The lamb was very good too.



    The snow buns were yummy.







    Yes. Unlimited beer.


    Great tempura. And they don't run out either.






    I loved the desserts!





    Plate 1.

    Plate 2.

    Plate 3.

    My son's plate.

    Dessert 1.

    Dessert 2.

    Plate 4.

    Happy at Niu!

    Thanks Niu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys  We recently heard about a new play place from my other mommy friends and decided to check...