Monday, December 4, 2017

Rainbow Dreams Trunk Show!

Rainbow Dreams Trunk Show!





Everyone knows I am a Ju-Ju-Be and Tokidoki addict. Most of my friends know I love Sanrio. So when I heard that there will be a collaboration between all three of these amazing brands, I just knew my bank account would be empty by the release date (sorry hubby!). When they announced there would a trunk show in the Philippines by CEO Emporium, I signed up immediately. I was doubly happy when the owner Candy Establecida-Oanes asked me to cover the trunk show on my blog!











For those who don't know, a trunk show is an advanced sales event for showing new merchandise to staff or select customers and allows them to preview and/or purchase merchandise before it is made available to the public. The Rainbow Dreams trunk show was scheduled for December 4, 2017, starting 4 PM to 7 PM at the CEO Emporium showroom in Quezon City. There were over 20 Ju-Ju-Be fans who came and bought the bags. I feel so privileged to see the gorgeous bags and accessories up close and I want to share them with you!

Be Quick

Pacipod

Be Set

Be Right Back

Mini Be

Hobobe

Be Light

Super Be

Fuel Cell

Be Neat

Starlet

Super Star

Be Sporty

B.F.F.

Be Dry

Be Tagged

Be Bop

Be Organized


People keep asking me why Ju-Ju-Be? Why spend thousands on a bag? Simple. They have a bag for every mood, every occasion, and everyone. They have classic styles and great collaborations with artist like Simone Legno. And the selling point for me was the Teflon™ fabric protector and the Agion® treatment protectors. And who doesn't love the insulated bottle pockets with Thinsulate™ by 3M™? Plus every bag is machine washable, ultra-organized and incredibly durable yet lightweight. I personally gravitate to the backpacks and totes... And the handbags and slings... Oh who am I kidding, I love every bag!





Speaking of love, I loooooove how all bags have rainbows and my favorite characters together like Keroppi and Mozz. If you get a Be Quick, there is a surprise inside that isn't in the other bags, so I highly suggest getting one. Rainbow Dreams will launch worldwide December 5th at 12 midnight PST. You can check out the Ju-Ju-Be website and the CEO Emporium website to get your own bags and accessories!

With CEO Emporium owner, Candy Establecida-Oanes

Posing with our fave characters!

My son loves Donutella!


To buy your own Rainbow Dreams bags go here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys  We recently heard about a new play place from my other mommy friends and decided to check...