Tuesday, February 6, 2018

CEO X Sushi Cars Trunk Show!

CEO X Sushi Cars Trunk Show!



I feel so lucky that CEO Emporium owner Candy Establecida-Oanes invited me to her biggest trunk show yet, Ju-Ju-Be's newest collaboration with Tokidoki: Sushi Cars! This amazing new print shows all of Tokidoki's stars in a fun spread with the main characters riding sushi cars. Perfect for sushi lovers, Tokidoki lovers, automobile lovers and moms of little boys (ahem, like me!) who will surely go crazy with buying every bag on the list. Not to mention there are three new bag styles from Ju-Ju-Be: a Mini Helix, a Be Packed and a Be Dapper.



The CEO Emporium trunk show was scheduled a day before the worldwide release: 4 PM on February 5, 2018, at the CEO Emporium shop at the MRL Tower in Quezon City. My family had scheduled a staycation at the Conrad Manila near Mall Of Asia the day before and I was dreading the travel from Manila to Quezon City. Imagine the things we do for the love of Ju-Ju-Be! But it was worth it since I got most of my must-have items. There's a new rule with this trunk show, only 5 minutes per person to pick out the items, and with over 40 Pink Ladies who signed up for it, this rule was a very smart move. But they were also stricter with taking photos and I couldn't take the bags out of the plastics like before, but I believe this would keep the bags pristine so I didn't argue anymore but made do with in-plastic photos.













When I arrived, the photo booth was set up outside the shop and Pink Ladies waited in line. I peeked inside and there were so many bags and sushi everywhere! Alas, the coveted Mini Helix and Be Dapper were limited and I did not get the chance to get one. But I managed to get a Mini Be, Super Be, Be Sporty and Be Set. It was so much fun with all the Pink Ladies picking out their Perfect Print Placement (PPP) and checking out all the styles available. The atmosphere was super fun and competitive at the same time as everyone wanted to get bags with their PPP. Mine was the Popcorn guy and Adios and Ciao Ciao. Lucky me I got them!

Waiting to be called!

Photo wall

One happy momma who scored!

Discussing bag options at check out!

With Candy of CEO Emporium!


Sushi Cars will be available on the CEO Emporium website February 6, 2018, from 4 PM onwards. Start your engines and get ready to buy all the bags because this is one awesome collaboration indeed. You may also check out the pictures and videos on their Instagram. Safe to say we are all raring to get more of this Tokidoki x Ju-Ju-Be Sushi Cars collection and look forward to more collaborations like this in the future.

Mini Be

Super Be 
Be Set



Be Sporty

Weekend Bags!




To buy your own Sushi Cars bags go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys  We recently heard about a new play place from my other mommy friends and decided to check...