Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Carrier Review: Madame Goo Goo Nautical Mesh SSC Standard

Carrier Review: Madame Goo Goo Nautical Mesh SSC Standard



Madame Goo Goo is a very well known brand of baby carriers. They are a Polish brand and rose to fame with their adorable customized soft structured carriers. They now have ready-made baby carriers and accept wrap conversions as well. The Neo Mesh is one of their newest lines and would cost over 7,000 pesos. I was over the moon when I got picked to try one out especially since my babywearing addiction was long fueled by their custom dragon carrier (see my dream carrier below).




The carrier I got to try was called Neo Nautical Mesh and had adorable anchors on it. The white on grey made it look very minimalistic and chic, plus the neutral colors can go with either gender of wearer and baby. I like how it fits me, though at first I was scared it wouldn't go around my waist (yeah I got pudge around my midsection) it was actually a perfect fit. I thought the straps were too thin but even after hours of wear they didn't hurt as expected. I really don't know what Polish magic this has but my toddler still fit in it height-wise and lulled him to sleep (see adorable picture below).



I guess the one thing I didn't like was how it wasn't wide enough, but since this was Standard sized, I can't really complain. I imagine the Toddler one would be perfect if I was to try that out too (wink wink). I had my husband try it out and he too liked how light our kiddo felt in this unlike with our other carriers where we can plainly feel all 14 kilos of him. With the Neo, he felt much lighter, and I really think it was the mesh that helped and the lack of so many buttons and zips.







Scratch this off my bucket list, so happy to be able to say that I have tried a Madame Goo Goo carrier at last! I would recommend this to all parents, for those who have 4 month-olds to toddlers. The price is really worth it, a very good investment. Plus if you get the customized ones, you'll have a legacy carrier already! Thank you so much for the opportunity to try this, if only I could keep it... well one can dream, can't they? Check out their Facebook and Instagram for more information about this amazing brand and see how marvelous their designs are.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys  We recently heard about a new play place from my other mommy friends and decided to check...