Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Carrier Review: Risaroo Golden Snitch Woven Wrap Size 6

Carrier Review: Risaroo Golden Snitch Woven Wrap Size 6




Potterheads rejoice! Risaroo Wovens has released an exclusive limited edition woven wrap called The Boy Who Lived. It comes in 3 different shades: Ink, Spellbound, and Sunshine. Sunshine has a beautiful shade of golden yellow that represents the Golden Snitch, the smallest Quidditch ball that's worth 150 points when caught by the team seeker. The design is comprised of four different elements that pay homage to our beloved Scarhead: Gryffindor House, Quidditch, Hedwig, and the Deathly Hallows. This wrap is part of the Geek Files collection by Risaroo Wovens and was released August 5, 2016.


 


Being a huuuuuge Potterhead, I almost cried when I had the chance to test this gorgeous wrap out. I loved how it looked, literally like sunshine in a wrap. It was so soft and squishy and I was excited to try it out! It's actually quite heavy when unfurled and I had a bit of trouble wrapping me and my son in it for a back carry. I tried a Double Hammock with a modified chest belt and it was fine for a moment. But once I started to move, my son (who is a leg straightener) was near falling through. So we switched to a front carry with a Ponds finish but the thickness of the wrap didn't quite make the finish look as good as I wanted. We settled on a regular FWCC and it looked divine.













Sunshine has major sleepy dust still and worked wonders on my toddler and other babies who tried it. I was fortunate to find mothers interested in trying a wrap and most of them fell in love with it. The positive keywords I got from them were: supportive, soft, beautiful, and warm. The negative keywords were: slippery, thick and limited (haha I added this). We all had a blast in having wrap novices and experts alike try Sunshine out. Some of them expressed such delight in using a wrap like Sunshine that they'll be finding wraps of their own!




















I would recommend this wrap for experts who love all things Harry Potter. It really is such an amazing keepsake that would probably become an heirloom if I had it. The fact that it's a limited edition adds to its beauty. There are other Harry Potter themed wraps from Risaroo Wovens and you can check out their website to get yours! Follow them on Facebook and Instagram to keep updated with new releases as well, I know I will be waiting with bated breath for those. Crossing my fingers for a Slytherin-centric one soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys  We recently heard about a new play place from my other mommy friends and decided to check...