Friday, November 17, 2017

Fantastic Finds at the Noel Bazaar 2017

Fantastic Finds at the Noel Bazaar 2017



As most of you know, I love shopping! And there is nothing much like Christmas shopping! The annual Noel Bazaar is one of my favorite places to shop because of the many fab finds I can get. I started going when I was still single and now that I'm a mom, I continue to visit this annual shopfest. Established by Cut Unlimited Inc. in 2000, the event is for the benefit of charities like the GMA Kapuso Foundation, Bantayog ng mga Bayani FoundationGifts and Graces Foundation, Noel P. Gozon Memorial Clinic, Sts. Peter and John Parish and Associate Missionaries of Assumption.



The Noel Bazaar has tons of sponsors and the biggest ones are GMA Network and Philippine Daily Inquirer. Entrepreneurs from all over the country get together to showcase their wares at the Noel Bazaar. You'll find the newest fashions, the best decors, and fabulous furniture plus tons of yummy food stalls to hit when you get hungry from all the shopping.

The Noel Bazaar has 4 dates and 3 venues this year:

World Trade Center
November 16-19, 2017
November 24-30, 2017

The Filinvest Tent Alabang
November 30-Dec3,2017

SMX Convention Center Manila
December 14-17, 2017

You have to pay the Entrance fee of P60 but it's worth it as it covers all 4 events. A plus for parents like me is kids are free of charge as long as they are younger than 7 years old. Be sure to check if you are eligible for the Noel Shopping Passport which includes discounts coupons and freebies.



We went early after lunch and stayed until 5 PM to avoid the traffic rush. There were so many stalls I lingered at and so many merch I wanted to buy but surprise, surprise, most of my purchases were for the little bub. Check out my top 10 picks below:












I invite everyone to visit the Noel Bazaar. Even if you don't make it this weekend, there are 3 other bazaar dates you can go to. Make sure to go early and bring your fat wallets as this is one of those times that window shopping just won't do. Check them out on Instagram and Facebook to see more of what's in store for you. See you soon at the Noel Bazaar!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys  We recently heard about a new play place from my other mommy friends and decided to check...