Saturday, November 18, 2017

Top Picks at the Pop Up Town!

Top Picks at the Pop Up Town!




This weekend found the Pop Up Town at home at the Circuit Events Grounds. It's a 3-day event which features a lot of different things for different people. They open at 1 PM and close at 11 PM from November 17-19, 2017. There are tons of gimmicks to get people to go like Grab promos and free parking and free entrance for Mastercard holders, as well as great seminars for bloggers like me. Alas, they are early on in the day and I wasn't able to attend.




We arrived at Pop Up Town when it was already dark. My son immediately wanted to go to the Wacky Obstacle Run, so I let him. Entrance fee is P200/hour and seemed a bit steep but I just can't say no to this little guy. He had a lot of fun even though he was one of the youngest ones there. Parents need to be alert as it's one great bouncy obstacle course and kids are jumping everywhere! In the end, my kid had a lot more fun pushing one of the great big balls around.






Next, we checked out the food stalls and had dinner. It was great seeing a lot of variety and the prices weren't bad for an exclusive event. There were tables near the food stalls where eventgoers could eat and there was support staff regularly clearing the tables as well. My tyke had a great time chowing down on Kani tempura, we got a bowl for only P55!








Our last stop was the Pop Up Shop and there were a lot of amazing finds for everyone, especially parents like me! There were clothes, and shoes, and bags, and even more food. There were some kitschy items and some memorabilia and some handmade stuff I really wanted to buy. Check out my Top Picks below!









All in all the P100 entrance fee was really worth it and I look forward to going to the next Pop Up Town in Arca South. They are still open today so if you're free, go check them out. Make sure to bring your wallet and be prepared to have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys  We recently heard about a new play place from my other mommy friends and decided to check...