Saturday, November 7, 2015

I am now a MommAmazing and King Exclusive Sub Distributor

MommAmazing news!

     Friends! Amazing news! I am now an Exclusive Sub Distributor of MommAmazing and King and you can message me regarding all the carriers and cloth diapers they sell! Open for order taking now, hurry!


     For a short background on MommAmazing and King, I asked the mompreneur behind it herself, Mommy Amber Cruz. This is what she replied: 
     The idea started when I first purchased my own wrap. It was an international wrap named Didymos Indio Sole Occidente. At first sight, I was fascinated with how it looks and I must say it really made me fall in love with wrapping. My husband also tried using it and the weightless feeling became a deciding factor for both of us. From there, we started searching for more wrap brands and hunted our DISOs*. After a few adventurous hunts, we asked ourselves "Why don't we sell the carriers we love?" So I tried contacting my "DISO brands" and the first brand who approved us was Natibaby. It served as our kick off in our retailing venture and now MommAmazing and King is continuously growing. We feel very blessed because in a span of less than 2 months we've garnered a lot of followers and group members already.
     They have a lot of goodies to choose from and you can browse their Facebook page for your favorite brands. They always have raffles and giveaways and that's another plus for liking them, aside from the awesomely affordable carriers and cloth diapers. In the fast growing business of baby accessories retail, MommAmazing and King is one name to look out for.

*Desperately In Search Of - what carrier afficiados call the carrier/s of their dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys

Kids Will Go Bananas at Cheeky Monkeys  We recently heard about a new play place from my other mommy friends and decided to check...